Friday, December 11, 2015

BISE Mardan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Mardan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017

BISE Mardan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


Students of the annual exam in March 2017 Part 1 and Part 2 Article I.COM sheet date. Since April March BISE annual exams begin, I.Com Date Sheet 2017. Usually wood emits a month before the balance sheet date and hopefully in late February or early March 2017 I I.COM date sheet 2017 will be updated on this page will be emit the date sheet month. All candidates BISE Mardan contact us for more updates.


BISE Mardan I.Com Date Sheet 2017


There Khyber Pakhtunkhwa eight education boards operating in Mardan district and is one of the feds, including secondary and higher secondary schools which provide education to all students in the main management board, BISE Mardan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017. In March 1990 the supervisory board was the year when the feds started working. There are areas in which three jurisdictiv and Mardan BISE Mardan, Nowshera and has the swab. Students in remote areas of the connected party can take the board exam registration appears. While regular records obtained through the applicants' affiliated institutions, private candidates, the board can register by sending the necessary documents. After the introduction of registration and filing fees The Board of Directors has announced the schedule.

General admission process, the board issued date sheet and roll number slips to all matric and intermediate students will receive shortly after two or three months. Review Ramada examination centers are conducted fairly and impartially.


Mardan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards, I.COM the balance sheet date exchange rate for Part 1 and Part 2 2017 annual review will appear here after the announcement official. All students stay in touch with us for more updates.

I.Com Date Sheet 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017