Friday, December 11, 2015

BISE Malakand Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Malakand Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017

BISE Malakand Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


I.COM Part 1 and Part 2 years exam date sheet 2017 will take place in April and will be available here for download from March. In general, the board conducts examinations in May and the page of history was announced a month ago, I.Com Date Sheet 2017. 2017 calendar annual reviews on the organizations listed by date and leaf was announced in March 2017 all the candidates are decided from April to stay in touch with us in 2017 the I.COM 1 section and section 2 Annual starting to get the latest update page history exam.


BISE Malakand I.Com Date Sheet 2017


The Board of Directors has the power to hold a fair and clear all the glass test. Each year the Malakand division makes regular and special examinations for students. Since its inception in organizing environment fair and impartial examination. He Khyber Pakhtunkhwa education minister, while the installation work has been under the supervision of all educational matters, BISE Malakand Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017. His district of Malakand Agency related fields; district of Bajaur Agency, District Upper Dir and Lower Dir districts. Students from these areas every year and the visible supply finals.

It makes policy advice to the government level and develop curricula. The main objective of the meeting is to organize a fair and equitable environment for the test. We have received thousands of degree candidates now thousands so far and continue further studies.


Malakand Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


As soon as the board will be installed on this web page, 2017 date problem. I hope that will be announced in March. I.COM contact us for the latest update of the 2017 price sheet date, I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards.

I.Com Date Sheet 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017