Friday, December 11, 2015

BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017

BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


Board of Intermediate Education Karachi BIEK sheet date to announce in March or in April 2017 I.COM. Part 1 and Part 2 General I.COM my annual review held in May and spent nearly three months in the income statement, I.Com Date Sheet 2017. I.COM the balance sheet date exchange rate for Part 1 and Part 2 examinations will be announced on this page. I I.COM for all students regularly score of 2017 last update, please visit this page.


BIEK Karachi I.Com Date Sheet 2017


Board of Intermediate Education Karachi began in 1974 for all areas related to the installation and management of the matric and since then celebrate international tests. Biek Sindh Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education carries out its functions as appropriate. The Council aims at giving all the members and chairman of a high quality education and training in matters related announcement has the authority to decide on educational topics, BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017. All functions are still there and carry out systematic non-stationary committees. Biek conducting annual exams Karachi Cantt., Clifton Cantt., And Manora Cantt Karachi Civil District. We have achieved numerous BIEK membership of universities and schools. Previous studies and models have been published on the website and can be taken to prepare for the exam.


Karachi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


Shortly after his return from sheet date I.COM go to the US authorities. In April last year was declared at the balance sheet date, and testing began in May. However, the board has not issued an annual review calendar for 2017 but will soon be announced and can be accessed on the website, I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards.

I.Com Date Sheet 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017