Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017


BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017 - www.bisesuksindh.edu.pk ICom Result 2017


BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BISE Sukkur Board will be available at this page in August 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


The Board of Intermediate and Secondary BISE Sukkur Board will result ICom August 2017 known. All hopes could download Sukkur economy Computer Board ICom 2017 results website. Last year, the Council stated ICom Part 1 and Part 2 Result 2017 August, the Board may, at the same pace. The annual tests were held in May and the Council will have the period of time not exceeding three consecutive months notice. All revenues expected hopes have a good chance for the results of the annual audit of envy. Stay tuned for more updates.


Check online BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017 here



BISE Sukkur I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


In 1979 BISE Sukkur Board was created and the matrix organization and intermediate examinations for schools and colleges in related fields. Students in these institutions receive the registration board in the final exams. The areas of the board are interconnected Hyderabad, Daulatpur, Nawabshah and Taluka districts. All intermediate students in these areas are waiting for Sukkur Board ICom result 2017 Part 1 and Part 2. The main functions of the Board are to control, manage and regulate the tests for SSC and HSSC level. Each year the Board conducts examinations for students affiliated and provides all related material on the official site.


Sukkur Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


Training through seminars, workshops are conducted each year for professional development of teachers. After getting successful students in higher education in various institutions to pursue. The board is under the supervision of the Ministry of Education of operation and provides programs and structure for different levels. We are all the details of BISE Sukkur ICom results 2017. The results of Part 1 and Part 2 invite you to explain various calendars and students could directly download the result after the official statement.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017