Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017


BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017 - www.bisesargodha.edu.pk ICom Result 2017


BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BISE Sargodha Board will be available at this page in September/October 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


Students I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 of Sargodha Board are here informed that soon the results of the annual review will be published. BISE Sargodha years never explained the result in the month of September for part 1 and part 2 separately. For the year 2017, the annual exams in May and June were held now, the board sent the papers to the marking of qualified teachers. Once to get the Board BISE Sargodha Board papers are I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 Result 2017 to explain. we will send the detailed result I.Com and the list of holders in the upper right position here. Visit this page for more details.


Check online BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017 here



BISE Sargodha I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


1968 WI Sargodha formulated. For the development, management and control of secondary and university examinations for Sargodha, Khushab, Mianwali and Bhakkar districts is the main purpose of BISE Sargodha. Punjab kisses, Sargodha Council is the main and main board and each year organizes the examinations for the regular and private students. In the second and third level there are two main categories in which schools and colleges provide training. These are classes and students related areas of science and art approval at a regular and private basis. Ministry of Education is responsible for all educational activities of the Board and organized sports activities in the environment for all students. Each year, we downloaded all the relevant information about the secondary and university examinations. BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Part 2 and Part 2 Result 2017 to explain shortly. extracurricular activities and competitions are organized they are suitable for the physical development to make. In this way, to coordinate all the kisses with each other and organize inter-board competitions.


Sargodha Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


We each year of the latest updates ads investigations after confirmation of official agencies. BISE Sargodha be I.Com Result 2017 Board downloaded to this page after the official declaration. Keep checking this site for updates.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017