Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017


BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017 - www.bisesahiwal.edu.pk ICom Result 2017


BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BISE Sahiwal Board will be available at this page in September/October 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


For the year 2017, the annual reviews of I.Com in May were held and are now planning to publish the results. The result of the Part 1 and Part 2 shall be available at different times available and us all the details of Sahiwal BISE Board Result 2017 ICom page. We all acquisitions of the year all the details and the test results after the official declaration of all students to stay in touch I.Com us for the latest updates outcome results. Hopefully the end of August or beginning of September the Board the results will be explained. Confirmation will be explained according to the exact timing of the announcement and the result I.Com Part 1 and Part 2.


Check online BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017 here



BISE Sahiwal I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


The range of Sahiwal Oversight Board was established in 2012 and as the Board of Intermediate and Secondary (WI Board Sahiwal) is known. The Board of Education has attached a lot of energy and a lot of public institutions and administrative and organizational Private with the Council. Ministry of Education oversees the Commission's questions and presents principles and rules and regulations. The Board also performs cross-enterprise activities at local and national level leadership in extracurricular activities is also the responsibility of the economy computer science Sahiwal. At this time, the officials prepared BISE Sahiwal Council ICom result 2017 published as planned.


Sahiwal Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


Business computer science has command of Sahiwal Sahiwal region Vehari and Okara. Science and art students of these areas benefit from the entrance to schools and colleges. BISE Sahiwal will download all the result I.Com details on the official website and soon we will upload them on this page. Previously, we have the result immediately ICom Result 2017 BISE Sahiwal upload is uploaded for this page directly after the official announcement.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017