Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017


BISE Quetta Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BISE Quetta Board will be available at this page in July/August 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


All candidates I.Com Part 1 and 2 are informed that BISE Quetta Council ICom result of the 2017 end date August or early September have been announced. However, the exact date of the income was not suspended by the board, but it is expected that the Council the exact date of result declaration reveal soon. Once the Council will announce the date of the confirmation of the I.Com Part 1 and 2 by the announcement, we will update this page. We also publish shortly after the announcement by the Board. Students can use their results by obtaining their roll numbers. Students may also register on the site and the latest updates on earnings per email.


Check online BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017 here



BISE Quetta I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Quetta was originally joining from 1979 to quality education, to provide assistance and for schools and universities in different parts of Balochistan. This is the only educational institution in the province of Baluchistan, which handles all issues related to education. Quetta Council conducts research and inter-matrix of all students in educational institutions affiliated Quetta, Makran, Kalat and Kandahar. It is also for the organization of examinations Quetta Council ICom result 2017 Private candidates responsible. However, the term tests, documents, and the results for both regular private candidates. After registration and before the Board examinations, the roll number slips of all candidates in their respective institutions and their homes.


Quetta Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


Quetta Council helps students of the respective areas for the registration and licensing process. First, the Board is the level of the recording, then the dosing schedule. After completing the registration process, the Executive Board is the calendar or curriculum, roll number slips and leaves time for almost two months before the exams. Council Quetta and other educational boards also hold additional studies of the students who fail in a subject. Council gives them the chance to clear the exam after annual reviews and receive a diploma. It is expected that BISE Quetta ICom result 2017 will be broadcast in the months of August or September. We will publish confirmation date when it posted by board officials. Students are advised to keep in touch with us.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017