Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017


BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017 - www.bisep.com.pk ICom Result 2017


BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BISE Peshawar Board will be available at this page in August 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


For the 2017 session of the annual examinations I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 were held in the month of March. After completion of the I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 examinations Council took almost three months for the result of preparation. Final exams this year were held in late April and lasted until May. Students connected regions are now much worried about BISE Peshawar Board ICom result 2017. We wish good luck to all students on the outcome of the annual assessments lead 2017. Students will also be given in degrees and awards at a ceremony and is usually held a day earlier to the detailed profit and loss account. We are also the list of toppers and detailed results download on the website after receiving confirmation by the officials.


Check online BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017 here



BISE Peshawar I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


BISE Peshawar Board is one of the most important educational body Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The body of education has many functions to register students, announces admission, date sheet and roll number slips, the organization of annual reviews and supply and profit and loss account of the matrix and intermediate examinations. The Council was created in 1961 under the Ministry of Education to provide educational services to all private and regular students. Membership of the card is on the Peshawar District regions (FR Peshawar and Khyber Agency), Charsadda District (Shabqadar and Mohmand) and Chitral. Peshawar ICom Board Result 2017 will be published shortly for students in these areas.


Peshawar Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


All students in the fields and associated institutes in the fields of subsidiaries are obliged to obtain a registration of business computer science Peshawar. Institutions that wish to register with another card, then they have to get permission from the Ministry of Education and organs of government. The student must remain in connection with this site to BISE Peshawar ICom result in August 2017. Soon, the result will be downloaded to explain. Stay tuned for more updates result.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017