Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017


BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017 - www.biselrk.edu.pk ICom Result 2017


BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BISE Larkana Board will be available at this page in July/August 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


At that time BISE Larkana Board prepares the result I.Com 2017 and we hope it will be released soon. This year, the annual audits of I.Com were organized in April for all regular and private students. BISE Larkana Board ICom 2017 results expected in August After the result of statement is internet on site. The official website of the Council also download all the details result from this page. At that time, all students are waiting for the results i.com download part 1 and part 2, but there is no exact date announced by the Council. If we do not, it will get results updates are available here all students, so keep visiting.


Check online BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017 here



BISE Larkana I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


In Sindh, the line of the matrix and cross examinations is the responsibility of the various education authorities. These BISE Larkana authorities is one of the main board and each year brings secondary and higher examinations. The Council has authority over the different areas and schools in these areas are associated with it. It is the district of Larkana, Kamber, Shahdad Kot, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Kashmore, Dadu and Khairpur. Now the institutions prepare Larkana Board ICom 2017 published results for students in these areas.


Larkana Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


The Council also conducts tests for CT, PTC courses and tests are carried out in a transparent and impartial manner. science and art are the most important species for the management organizes tests. Students should contact us for the IT economy Larkana result ICom 2017. We hope that those responsible will BISE upload the result to August explain to both parties. Students must remain in contact with this site to download the latest updates from the I.Com on.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017