Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017


BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017 - www.bisekt.edu.pk ICom Result 2017


BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BISE Kohat Board will be available at this page in August 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


Regular and private student I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 could download the result this year in August, when the board noted the final exams in the month of April and now the result is the final stage. Once illmkidunya to get the detailed BISE Kohat Board ICom result 2017, there will be downloaded to this page. Stay tuned for more details with us.


Check online BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017 here



BISE Kohat I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


BISE Kohat Board works since 2002, and the organization of examinations for matrix and intermediate level is the primary responsibility of the card. In general matrix examinations are organized in the month of March and intermediate examinations are held in April. All students participating in 2017 to obtain the result Kohat Board ICom soon. We wish all the best for students waiting train. The examinations are organized for the District Kohat, Karak, Hangu, Kohat FR, Orakzai, Kurram Agency. The Board focuses on the quality of education for all students and related institutions. Many public and private institutions are branded with the Executive Board and follow all rules and regulations. The competent authorities will download all the details later on the official website and will also be available on the website. The degree classification board will and the price for all students and toppers transition will receive prizes and cash allowances based on their values.


Kohat Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


Student of I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 is with us for the latest updates from BISE Kohat ICom result 2017. The detailed results will be connected published in August, the institutions concerned shall publish the result I.Com Part 1 and Part 2, it will also be published on this page in the official website. If the latest news about the results you remain in contact with this page.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017