Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017


BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017 - www.bisefsd.edu.pk ICom Result 2017


BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BISE Faisalabad Board will be available at this page in September/October 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


Result I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 of the annual audit to declare officially in September or October. The Council had the final exam in May and now students are curious about the result. BISE Faisalabad Board Council, the I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 Result 2017 published soon and the students were able to download it right on this page. We will list the top position holders download here that will one day prior to the announcement published detailed results. Keep visiting us for the latest updates. BISE Faisalabad Board annually declared the result in the month of September this year so the Commission can declare the result also on the same schedule.


Check online BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017 here



BISE Faisalabad I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


In 1988 BISE Faisalabad came on board was launched to organize the matrix and cross examinations. Since organizes examinations in a fair and transparent manner. Department of Education has the authority to manage all the Board's business. The jurisdiction of the Commission is to Faisalabad Faisalabad regions Jhang, Toba Tek Singh and Chiniot. The Commission's official website contains all relevant documents and students can get help there. The President of the Commission shall be deemed to be the principal without permission no action can be taken. Every year a large number of private students in the exams. Currently, I.Com students for the IT economy Faisalabad Board Part 1 and Part 2 Result 2017 The Board expect the right to terminate any student from school or college or withdraw due to a real explanation.


Faisalabad Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


All hopes were able to participate in annual reviews BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Download Part 1 and Part 2 Result 2017 for this page. But the date is not yet as fast as we will be uploaded to this site every update, decided. Contact us for updates ICOM result 2017th.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017