Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017


BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017 - www.bisedik.edu.pk ICom Result 2017


BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BISE DI Khan Board will be available at this page in July 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


DI Khan Board Result 2017 will be announced in late August dates BISE DI Khan Board ICOM. All candidates in DI Khan informed the Council that the Council has completed all arrangements for reporting results. Previously the Board has no announced date to announce the result, but it is not yet announced. By visiting our site you can get the latest updates on the results. So keep visiting our website for more updates.


Check online BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017 here



BISE DI Khan I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


DI Khan Council (Council of middle and high school, Dera Ismail Khan) has been operational since 2003. Since its inception, it has organized, maintains and develops the exams for high school and college. The Board is responsible for requesting the test at the exhibition environment. Board of Directors meets the tests for different groups at these levels. The Board of Education DI Khan is a government agency that carries out all its functions and duties under the supervision of the Council. The authority of the IT economy DI Khan consists of many wonderful people. The main tasks of the Council DI Khan, members of educational institutions in Dera Ismail Khan and his areas of responsibility. DI Khan Board ICom result 2017 is expected to be announced soon for all students who participated under the aegis of the council in the final exams.


DI Khan Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


Dera Ismail Khan Board of Intermediate and Secondary (IT economy DI Khan) has limited many other districts of Lakki Marwat, including, Tank, Jhok Wazir Koral and Dullewala. With bachelor's and intermediate examinations, DI Khan also keeps testing for various courses and diplomas, and after these checks, candidates with degrees and diplomas. The card is associated with several features such as the registration of students, roll number slips out, the implementation of the annual and additional tests and a statement of their results. To learn more about the updates BISE DI Khan ICom Rresult 2017 to stay in touch with us. We will soon send the result to the corresponding sides of the card on the website following the event.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017