Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017


BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017 - www.bisedgkhan.edu.pk ICom Result 2017


BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BISE DG Khan Board will be available at this page in September/October 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


BISE DG Khan says every year I.Com result in August or September. In 2017 BISE officials also explain the result is the same schedule. Visit this page, Consulting IT economics DG Khan I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 to download Result 2017 Organization of the audit was conducted in May. The online result could be seen here as fast as the economy DG Khan explaining computer. Last year, the result was declared in September and October 2 controls for Part 1 and Part.


Check online BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017 here



BISE DG Khan I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


In 1989 BISE DG Khan, who. As one of the main Punjab Board The foundation of the plate was made by the Ministry of Education and authorized in Dera Ghazi Khan, pure Rajan, Layyah and Muzaffar Gharh. Many aspirants appeared in the final exams and I.Com BISE DG Khan Board zealous waitingfor I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 Result 2017 students with exceptional qualities was able to get admission in institutions deemed inside or outside the country. BISE DG Khan has taken many revolutionary measures to modernize and improve the education system / inspection in the area and can also organize extracurricular activities at local and national level. If a student council determines by unfair means during testing, recording respective candidates can be completed for several years. The calendar issues and perform testing company for two large areas, and these are registration and intermediary. After one year, the Management Board and progress tests matrix organized in 1990. All examinations are administered in a fair and impartial manner to regular student and private all private and regular students of the board.


DG Khan Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


The ICom part 1 and 2 result could be seen shortly after the announcement. All aspirants could DG Khan download the Council of the IT economy I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 Result 2017 for this page. So keep visiting this page for updates to instant results.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017