Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017


BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017 - www.biseatd.edu.pk I.Com Result 2017


BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BISE Abbottabad Board will be available at this page in August 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


The I.Com Part 1 and Part 2, students are advised that the result will be declared soon. However, there are no new confirmation of the statement of economic computer science Abbottabad Board ICom result 2017 protocol of the previous year, it is expected that the results will be announced in early September. We are the exact date of result declaration published as soon as they announced by the Board authorities. Students can also check their results here after his announcement.

BISE Abbottabad I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


Check online BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com 2017 here



BISE Abbottabad is an autonomous body of Abbottabad District and is responsible for maintaining the matrix and intermediate examinations since the time of its formation responsible. The Board holds exams in a tough and fair bright environment and crystal. The Council, however, was found in 1990, it was built under the supervision of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa intermediate and secondary education board after separation counseling Peshawar. Since its inception, is controlled by the government of the country and the Ministry of Education. Every year thousands of candidates registered by BISE Abbottabad, appear in the annual and supplementary examinations. Commission has generally I.Com Part 1 and 2 exams in April. The date sheet of these investigations announced in the month before the exams. , The Commission terminate, the Council Abbottabad result ICom 2017 after three months of implementation generally in the month of August or September.

Abbottabad Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2



Council is to explain the honest results so that every aspirant get the full results of its workers responsible. The Board of Education also awarded the topper with medals and awards. To this end, the place is award ceremony on the day prior to the announcement of the overall results. We will publish BISE Abbottabad ICom result 2017 page shortly after the announcement. All candidates will be invited us to stay further updates to the results.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017