Tuesday, April 14, 2015

BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017


BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017 - www.biek.edu.pk ICom Result 2017


BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017 Latest Updates Intermediate Result 2017 FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com 11th 12th Class Part 1, 2 Class BIEK Karachi Board will be available at this page in July/August 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


Between Training Council Karachi (BIEK) will I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 annual exams by April 2017 organized each year, normally announced BIEK Karachi Board Result 2017 I.Com in September. I.Com intermediate instead of commercial tests in the month of April. Many students are involved in this field, it is to get two-year program after passing I.Com students admission in B.Com universities or business management know-how.


Check online BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017 here



BIEK Karachi I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


Council Karachi in 1974 and since it works, born to provide quality education to students. Education is important for the development of the country, which is why he is working hard to achieve his goal. Council Karachi has so many administrative tasks and perform the task with the Great Spirit. He holds intermediate student tests and after three or four months, he returns the result. After a succession management organizes awards for Toppers and scholarships, as well. Karachi Council moves forward improving the education system based on standards. To conduct a proper review in the area of ??management seminars and therefore were also organized training programs in order to perform their duties. With this advice, many seminars and national competitions for each year of the students performed. BIEK Karachi more dynamic and progressive organization in order to achieve the goal of education.


Karachi Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2


Soon BIEK Karachi I.Com Board Result 2017 declared, and you can check your results are on the Site. Students keep visiting us for the latest update on the tests results and admissions.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017