Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017


Aga Khan Board ICom Result 2017 Part 1, 2 - examinationboard.aku.edu Result 2017


Aga Khan Board ICom Result 2017 Latest Updates Inter Result 2017 Intermediate FA FSc HSSC ICS I.Com Part 1, 2 Class Aga Khan Board will be available at this page in May/September 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.


Wait at this time all students in the I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 of the Aga Khan Council for the result. The month planned to publish the result is July, while the trials were held in May. The students are so excited to get the result Aga Khan Board BISE ICom 2017. Each year, the Aga Khan Council conducts examinations in two download sessions. The first exam session is organized in May, while the Executive Board manages the second exam session in September and lasts only one month return. Currently, all students took the tests will eagerly await the result down. profit after the announcement of the official authorities are on the site.


Check online Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017 here


Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2


Aga Khan University Examination Board was established in 2003 and is managed by the Federal Council of middle and high school. A large number of students connected with the board and all are bound to follow the rules and regulations of the Board. The Council should be tested twice a year. Examinations are held the first session in May for the second session of the Council held examinations in September. I hope now that are involved in the verification of I.Com delighted Aga Khan Council to obtain income in 2017 of ICOM.

I.Com Result 2017 Part 1, 2 Aga Khan Board



After the Board to declare the result will be uploaded to the website for all students. The program is in line with national standards of the country, and the development needs and the present day requirements. In the matrix and inter exams every year to participate in a large number of students. The degrees of the board must be accepted by universities. Students must contact us for the latest updates from the following BISE Aga Khan ICom 2017 All Updates profit will be available on this page as soon as we stay all authentic information on results.

I.Com Result 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Result 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Result 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Result 2017