Monday, January 12, 2015

I.Com Date Sheet 2017 of all BISE Boards


I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, Part 2



BISE Boards I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2
I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.

Implementation of secondary and university examinations in each province of the country is emitted through the middle and secondary education councils, and they all set period after period. The I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 examinations are organized by all the Pakistan in April or May All boards report the dailies for students I.Com least one month before the organization of the annual reviews. I.Com Date Sheet 2017 will be released soon in March or Apri. Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and AJK Board will publish full details of the annual review of secondary education. All aspirants waiting for the day sheet downloaded from here and also page the relevant time sheet.


BISE Boards I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2



ICom date sheet 2017 of all Pakistan bise boards, Part 1 and Part 2
Pakistan is the country where each province has more examination committees, which performs the secondary and university exams on their own schedule. All boards of intermediate and secondary education Bises follow the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education. There are four provinces of the country and have all the control of an audit committee. Implementation of annual and supplementary examinations in an impartial and objective manner. The whole process is systematically organized and billions graders never get tips examination for each area. All boards focused quality education services and ensure that regular and private students the possibilities. At the time BISE Board ICom Date Sheet 2017 is not available, but soon it will be announced by the Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and AJK tips and download are side us at the relevant time sheet.


ICom date sheet 2017 of all Pakistan bise boards, Part 1 and Part 2


We will I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards when the official announcement will be made to write. We wish all the best for I.Com students for annual examinations in the year 2017th.


I.Com Date Sheet 2017
Aga Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE AJK Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Bannu Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE DI Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Federal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Hyderabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BIEK Karachi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Kohat Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Larkana Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Malakand Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Mardan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Mirpurkhas Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Multan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Quetta Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Sukkur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
BISE Swat Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017