Sunday, January 18, 2015

BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, Part 2



BISE Sargodha I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2
BISE Sargodha Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.

For 2017, the annual meeting of I.Com Date Sheet 2017 tests are expected in May and April, the date sheet will be organized issued for both parties. All students stay in touch with us for the latest updates to the date sheet. Every year we load the latest updates from the date sheet without loss of time, so this year we will be adding the date sheet shortly after its announcement. Students who have to wait for the 2017 sheet date for Sargodha Board ICom economic data to be in contact with us.



  • BISE Khusbab Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Mianwali Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Bhakkar Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Sargodha I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2



Sargodha Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2
BISE Sargodha under the Ministry of Education of operation and the students belonging to the Sargodha area public and private schools and universities appear in the annual examinations or provide matrix and intermediate report of the Council. In addition to the commission for regular students also allows private students who seem to get the degree in the middle and higher secondary examinations. Areas related Sargodha, Khushab, Mianwali and Bhakkar districts. The economics of computing Sargodha Board at primary level is the recording schedule. Then announces intake schedule, date of leaf and roll number slips to candidates. Regular students collect their votes in their respective institutions, while private students receive the list at their home address. The Council takes two or three states and awards consecutive monthly cash prizes to outstanding students. Students also receive scholarships and other studies on scholarship to continue. It is the Board of Directors is pleased to announce its I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISE Sargodha Board for the annual audit, which will take place in the months of March or April, 2017.


Sargodha Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2


We will ICom Date Sheet 2017 BISE Sargodha after his statement online here. Any relevant hope to keep in touch with us on this page for the latest updates to the I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards.