Sunday, January 18, 2015

BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Sahiwal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, Part 2



BISE Sahiwal I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2
BISE Sahiwali Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.

BISE Sahiwal Council investigations I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 May 2017 and the date sheet will be announced prior to the tests give a month, I.Com Date Sheet 2017. Each year, the economy computer science computer science Sahiwal Sahiwal economy Council ICom date sheet 2017 March or April so hopefully apparent to the annual assessments of the table will be revealed at the end of March or the first week of April. Stay tuned for more updates.



  • BISE Vehari Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Okara Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Sahiwal I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2



Sahiwal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2
Sahiwal board is the board commander Sahiwal Division since its opening line results matrix and cross-checks for three jurisdictive areas. BISE Board Sahiwal is monitored by the Ministry of Education and are aware of the importance of education. To this end, it will emphasize the quality of education. It also discusses the program and the program for the respective classes and can make changes as needed in the program. Education is the path to development and brightens future. All developed countries have emphasized on education. In this sense, BISE Sahiwal is provides educational services to the citizens of the Sahiwal and its related fields. The jurisdictive parts BISE Sahiwal District Okara, Sahiwal and Vehari. Students in these areas appear each year in secondary and university examinations. Now is the Board's I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISE Sahiwal Board for the annual program reviews that explain in the months of March and April 2017.


Sahiwal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2


Once we BISE 2017 Sahiwal we download the latest updates I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards it here. Stay in touch with us and get the message on the latest from the date of financial statements and the annual reviews.