Sunday, January 18, 2015

BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, Part 2



BISE Rawalpindi I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2
BISE Rawalpindi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.

ICom Part 1 and Part 2, students should remember that the annual reviews will take place in May, but the exact date has not yet been published in I.Com Date Sheet 2017 by the daily economic data sheet Rawalpindi Board ICOM. Normally BISE Rawalpindi is the leaf dates a month before the start of practice. Last year exams in May and sheet date were announced in April. For annual examinations 2017 Date sheet I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 will be issued or may be in the dates from April to the end of March. We have all the latest information about the date of the financial statements and annual inspections on this page to download.



  • BISE Attock Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Chakwal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Jhelum Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Rawalpindi I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2



Rawalpindi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary is a Rawalpindi created in 1977 to serve as a mediator autonomous council of educational services to students belonging to Rawalpindi regions, Attock, Chakwal and Jhelum. Department of Education assumes all educational issues Rawalpindi economics of computing. Before the foundation of the IT economy Rawalpindi BISE Sargodha was the ultimate authority to perform the registration and intermediate examinations in the area, but after the inauguration of BISE Rawalpindi all responsibilities were transferred pumpkins. Among the nine graphic Punjab PUMPKINS was and is among the first educational boards of Punjab province. Line and casual students of various institutions each year in the final exams of the Board and graduation. It is the Board of Directors is pleased to announce its I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISE Rawalpindi Board for the annual audit, which will take place in the months of March or April, 2017.


Rawalpindi Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2


Once the date sheet 2017 BISE Rawalpindi ICom we're out here to download the I.Com students Rawalpindi region, I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards.