Monday, February 23, 2015

BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, Part 2



BISE Peshawar Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.

The I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 Students are advised that the annual reviews will take in April or May until now, it is not in relation to the financial statements of the date and annual exams I.Com Date Sheet 2017, we're here to post messages , Generally BISE Peshawar Board announces the date sheet in March and April and M ay tests. Closing date and time of the annual review updated.



  • BISE Charsadda Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Shabqadar Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Mohmand Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Chitral Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Peshawar I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2



BISE Peshawar Board is the body and impressive Peshawar organized every year tests fairly and impartially. First, the Executive Council with the limited operation and the report of the member institution begins was not so high, but with the rapid change in the education sector now a large number of institutions with the Board. These institutions of public and private institutions are included in the price.


Every year, billions of students from Peshawar and its parts jurisdictive for the adopted annual accounts to register with the Commission. The value of the Commission of the plane are to be understood everywhere in Pakistan, I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISE Peshawar Board. Once they get the approval in different areas of middle level students. The related parties are BISE Peshawar Peshawar and Charsadda district FR quarter Khyber Agency, Mohmand and Shabqadar and Chitral.


Peshawar Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2


Dear students, in order from the time get the latest updates sheet and report annual reviews with us and get warnings from the time sheet and other information from the Commission. All updates can be sent by e-mail. Be in touch with us to I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards. Date sheet.