Sunday, January 18, 2015

BISE Lahore Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Lahore Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, Part 2



BISE Lahore I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2
BISE Lahore Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.

BISE Lahore Board ICom Date sheet 2017 is scheduled for late March or early April will be announced. BISE Lahore will start annual audits of ICOM May The tests "start date has not been announced. I hope I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Everything is the appointment will be explained, and is published here. Will be downloaded from this page. The respective students to stay in touch with us and follow you "download" option to get the sheet the date 2017.



  • BISE Kasur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Okara Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Sheikhupura Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Nankana Sahib Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Lahore I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2



Lahore Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2Each year the Council Lahore ICOM exams are declared in May and the result after three or four months. BISE Lahore was inaugurated in 1954 and has since worked in the Ministry of Education. The main objective of the Council is organizing the baccalaureate and intermediate examinations in a fair and impartial manner. The board records the students and are then recording program. Line casual student must schedule the recording and after the Council due date without extension to students. Students belonging to remote areas can also register with the Commission. BISE Lahore holds the die level tests and between students and qualified teachers from different institutions review the documents and send them back offices. After this process is all inclusive gives the results. So the event is in your area to give Inter the I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISE Lahore Board in the coming months of this year available.



Lahore Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2


All I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards normal and private student could see the date sheet to this page. We each year, downloads the latest updates of the sheet date without loss of time, so that the sheet the date 2017 BISE Lahore ICom You will soon after its notification.