Monday, January 19, 2015

BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, Part 2



BISE Gujranwala I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2
BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.

Date sheet of the annual review 2017, issued within I.Com the end of March or beginning of April 2017. After spending the board date, we will immediately transferred right here. Each year the Board the final exam for the students in the I.Com May and take over a month in the completion of studies. BISE Gujranwala Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 will be released this year at least one month before the annual review. Dear Students! Stay in touch with us and get the latest updates from the time sheet 2017th.



  • BISE Mandi Baha-ud-Din Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Gujrat Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Sialkot Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Hafizabad  Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Narowal Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Gujranwala I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2



Gujranwala Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2
Gujranwala Board is an independent consulting in all Punjab boards established in 1976. Since then he holds commencement matrix investigations and jurisdictive for its parts and it is Mandi Baha-ud-Din, Gujrat, Sialkot, Narowal and Hafizabad districts. The Board holds responsible various administrative and organizational issues. After the announcement of questions of the board at the time roll number slips and send it to the appropriate institutions, while the advice slips to the home address for private student sent. After return of annual examinations take two to three months for the results statement. The Council shall degrees, awards and scholarships to talented students. Since the opening of the Council is struggling to raise the level of education at the regional and national level. The Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISE Gujranwala Board Now in a few days, by getting to know the students, the schedule of annual examinations will take place in the coming months to announce.


Gujranwala Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2


Dear students, your ICOM date sheet 2017 Gujranwala Board is uploaded on this page soon. Each year, we provide you with the latest updates from any other website. Once the official website will download the sheet after the I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards here.