Monday, January 19, 2015

BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, Part 2


BISE Faisalabad I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2
BISE Faisalabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.

All students I.Com the Bise Faisalabad Board date sheet here that given in March or April, thanks. All students will still have that privilege advertising advice from the waiting computer industry ICOM Faisalabad board meeting for only the I.Com Date Sheet 2017. If the board is the problem of the date sheet, we can download it here.


  • BISE Jhang Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Toba Tek Singh Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Chiniot Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Faisalabad I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2


Faisalabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2
Faisalabad council was employed by the Ministry of Education in 1988. It is one of the main board of the Punjab province. In Punjab, the Punjab is home to approximately nine committees working in the province. Initially the board was merged in Sargodha, after the work needed to the Faisalabad Board set a rapidly growing student education was needed. The test for the secondary studies and examinations of students crossing because it keeps the lead. The board has the authority to test for Faisalabad, Jhang, Toba Tek Singh District district and hit enter Haute. The Committee also at an early stage, such as CT, PTC, certification process testing of students' registration committee maintains and announced the admission schedule for all students. In May, the Commission will hold an annual inspection of the car at various test centers and assign the tasks of teachers in secondary and upper classes. After successful completion of the process of the revision of the Commission are the results after 2-3 months. Until now, the board will will announce this year's annual audit will be conducted in the month of April 2017, between the I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISE Faisalabad Board and February.


Faisalabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2


Soon ICOM date sheet 2017 Bise Faisalabad description and the download is available here. Students keep in touch with us for the latest updates from the date of the financial statements and 2017 annual test, I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards.