Monday, January 19, 2015

BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, Part 2



BISE DG Khan I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2
BISE DG Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.

I.Com 2017 BISE DG Khan annual audits to organize quickly. Regarding the date sheet was issued for annual reviews in 2017 and will end March or early April disclosed. Once the date sheet is given by the Board will be posted here. All I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 students in touch with us and get the latest updates from the leaf of BISE DG Khan I.Com Date Sheet 2017.



  • BISE Muzaffargarh Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Layyah Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Rajanpur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE DG Khan I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2



DG Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2
BISE DG Khan began working in 1989 for a quality education for the students of DG Khan department. Until now, billions of candidates were made with matrix success and BISE DG Khan Executive Council under review. Candidates from Dera Ghazi Khan, Muzaffargarh, Layyah and Rajanpur districts covered by the composition of the BISE DG Khan. The quality of education and the implementation of fair and impartial investigations of all connected zones provide the primary responsibility of the Council. It saves thousands of thousands of students each year and candidates displayed in last exams and provide the Board. The Council is also responsible for keeping the tests after a certain period. It is the Board of Directors is pleased to announce its I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISE DG Khan Board for the annual audit, which will take place in the months of March or April, 2017.


DG Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2


All current versions BISE DG Khan financial statement date I.Com Executive Board and annual examinations 2017 available on this page shortly after the announcement. We wish good luck to all candidates I.Com Part 1 and Part 2. Be in touch with us and get updates of new leaves from the date ICom BISE DG Khan in 2017, I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards.