Monday, January 19, 2015

BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, Part 2



BISE Bahawalpur I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2
BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.

I.Com examinations for Part 1 and Part 2 students per year are made May. For 2017, the tests in May, while the date should be announced in April in the last week of March or perhaps in the first week. Confirmation will be carried out by officers of the board. All students must obtain contact us for the latest updates BISE Bahawalpur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017.



  • BISE Bahawalnagar Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Rahim Yar Khan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Bahawalpur I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2



Bahawalpur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2
BISE Bahawalpur begins in 1977 provide the operation to providing educational services in Bahawalpur division. Students in remote areas of the division register shown in the last examination. The Council also has the power port testing for non-students. BISE Bahawalpur Board conducts investigations and inter-matrix for Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar and Rahim Yar Khan districts. Every day of receiving updates, date and leaf tests are usually posted on the website of the official website. The registration times and admission are also advertised in various newspapers. Regular and private student be applied at a time for annual inspections per year. Regular students obtained the authorization form at their respective schools or universities while private candidates collect the forms of HBL Bank branches in their areas. Social issues are from sheet and sends the roll number slips at least 20 days prior to the exam. Now, the Management Board is its interactivity I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISE Bahawalpur Board for the annual program reviews that give themselves known during the months of March and April 2017.


Bahawalpur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1 and Part 2


All candidates I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 must be keep in touch with us to get the latest updates ICOM date sheet 2017 BISE Bahawalpur and plan annual examinations 2017, I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards.