Monday, January 19, 2015

BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, Part 2



BISE Abbottabad I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2
BISE Abbottabad Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017 Latest Updates BISE ICom Date Sheet 2017 will be available at this page in March 2017. Stay with us for more news and updates.

BISE Abbottabad Board organizes every year the exams I.Com Part 1 and Part 2 in the month of April or May Regarding the date sheet is not ejected I.Com annual reviews, and hopefully it will be released in March. The Council issued an exact date for the announcement date sheet. All students living in Abbottabad could get the I.Com Date Sheet 2017 of this page shortly after the announcement.



  • BISE Haripur Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Mansehra Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Kohistan Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017
  • BISE Battagram Board I.Com Date Sheet 2017


BISE Abbottabad I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2



BISE Abbottabad I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2
Since 1990, the Council works to organize Abbottabad matrix and inter tests in the business sector. About four to five districts are under the BISE Abbottabad affiliation. Its main objective is to organize the matrix tests and inter impartial. So far, thousands of thousands of students and raster Inter took their studies in various fields of study. Ministry of Education is responsible for managing the affairs of the Board, and policy and define curriculum for different levels, while internal cases are handled under the supervision of the President of the Council. The board features empowerment at the Abbottabad district, Harripur, Mansehra, Kohistan Battgram and regions. Department of Education assumes all educational issues of the Council. It is also your responsibility to explain the result in time and impartially, I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISE Abbottabad Board.


BISE Abbottabad I.Com Date Sheet 2017, Part 1, 2


The details of the I.Com Date Sheet 2017 BISEs Boards Part 1 and Part 2 is given here as soon as the Council to make a statement known. All hopes of Abbottabad keep in touch with us, the sheet the date 2017 will be downloaded here.